Description of the Position:
Must be highly analytical as to processes and work methods in any type of business or company. Interpret processes and advise company directors about the best functioning methods for their activities when implementing our applications to control work modules.
Requirements of the Position:
- Industrial Engineering Degree or knowledge of Process Development.
- Experience in management, interpretation and creation of work methods within an organizational structure.
- Basic operating knowledge of Administrative-Accounting-Finance software.
- Excellent oral and written communication to transmit ideas and to present reports.
- Determination to complete projects and goals within the established time.
- Fluent in English (Preferable).
- Must be 25 years or older.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org