Retail Lottery System
Increase your customer loyalty with Retail Club, a Web-based retail lottery application for store members. By offering a retail lottery club membership to your store’s customers you effectively increase customer loyalty by providing incentive to purchase store credit.
What is a Retail Lottery System?
A retail lottery system is an application that allows businesses to sell club memberships for a store lottery. Winners of the store lottery receive store credit.
How does Retail Club Work?
As a customer of Retail Store X, you can join the store’s retail lottery club by purchasing a membership. Membership fees are customarily paid on a weekly basis. Club members are given store credit equal to the value of their membership fee. Store credit can be accumulated in the member’s account and can be redeemed for merchandise within a set time period.
When you become a member of the retail club you select a two-digit number. Your two-digit number effectively becomes your lottery number. Every week your lottery number is compared to the last two-digits of the National Lottery of Panama. If your numbers are an exact match then you win. Winners are given store credit equal to the total of their remaining memberships fees for the designated membership term. Membership fees and terms vary and are set according to the store’s policies.
Retail Lottery System Features & Benefits
- Web-based application – available on any computer with internet connection
- Works independently of your store’s point-of-sale (POS)
- Public API available to allow for integration with your store’s POS
- Easy-to-use Web-based interface requires no programming knowledge
- Highly customizable and configurable – create an unlimited number of clubs with limitless variations of membership terms, fees, credit limits, payment terms and more
Retail Club is exclusively sold in Panama.