Avast! SAP Business One System Security
SAP Business One network security with maximum protection for all points:
- Complete antivirus and anti-spyware with central control
- Full server support for SAP Business One
- Virtualization technology for business data protection
- Silent Firewall (end points only) and Antispam (both end points and servers)
TopManage has partnered with avast! to provide complete SAP Business One system security.
Why choose avast! for you SAP Business One system security?
avast! gives you full control over your business computer network, with a new web-based central console that gives you everything you need for end points and servers: remote installation and updates, real-time security alerts, scheduled automatic scanning, comprehensive reporting, and more.
Don’t let new threats steal your business data
avast! improved Behavior Shield stops “zero-day” threats and other unknown malware, before virus definitions have been obtained.
Secure your online data exchange
avast! Web Shield checks every email, chat, download, or web page. Combined with the virtualization tools (avast! SafeZone™, Sandbox, and AutoSandbox™), it results in the most sophisticated online protection available.
Keep your email inbox safe and clean
MS Exchange email server is fully supported. avast! Mail Shield scans all incoming/outgoing email for malware and spam (with a special plug-in for MS Outlook).
Be safe on business travels
avast! Silent Firewall and Antispam features work on your laptop, even when you are not connected to your company network.
SAP Business One System Security Features
- Antivirus and anti-spyware engine - Innovative scanning engine protects against viruses, spyware, and other malicious agents.
- Silent Firewall - Stops hackers, using heuristic and behavioral analysis and a white list of safe applications.
- Antispam - Comprehensive spam and phishing filter, which works as a plug-in to MS Outlook and a generic POP3/IMAP4 proxy for other email clients.
- Real-time anti-rootkit protection - Prevents stealth malware (‘rootkits’) that, when loaded by the computer’s OS, are invisible to ordinary scanners.
- avast! Community IQ - Provides the best, most up-to-date signature-based detection, because the global avast! user community provides samples of new viruses.
- avast! WebRep - Provides website reliability and/or reputation ratings according to community-provided feedback.
- Behavior Shield - Stops ‘zero-day’ threats and unknown malware before virus definitions have been obtained.
- Web Shield - Detects streaming web content better, via high-performance tuning.
- avast! SafeZone - Opens a new (clean) desktop so that other applications don’t see what’s happening – perfect for banking, secure ordering/shopping – and leaves no traces once it’s closed.
- AutoSandbox - Prompts users to run suspicious applications in the virtual Sandbox environment.
- avast! Sandbox - Provides an extra layer of security for you to run your PC workstation and its applications in a virtual environment – where any attacks are thus targeted (instead of your real PC).
- Windows XP SP2+ 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003, Vista, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- only RTM versions are supported (Windows 7 SP1 RC is currently also supported)
- Windows SBS 2011
OS not supported:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit (with any SP installed)
- Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Antispam – integrated protection for both email and file servers. Includes high-performance scanning, superior scalability, and support for clustering (even in active-active mode), and integrates perfectly with Exchange via Microsoft’s own Virus Scanning APIs.
- MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 email server is fully supported.
- Low resource usage - Stays light on system resources, to reserve server resources for your business needs.
- Web-based management console - Comfortable dashboard lists all current problems, recommended solutions, and other actions. Accessible from everywhere via web browser, so additional applications are not needed to manage your network.
- Remote installation and updates - Saves both time and costs associated with traditional deployment at individual end points. Full network administration is unnecessary for operation.
- Auto-discovery of new/unprotected (or ‘rogue’) PCs - Notifies you when potentially unprotected/harmful PCs connect to your company network.
- Ability to schedule/run scanning jobs - Schedule scanning at night or on weekends (whenever PCs are not needed).
- Comprehensive reporting - Set your own parameters for what information gets reported and how often.
- Real-time alerts - In case of infection or other undesirable activities, the central console receives immediate real-time alerts.